"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's see...

if I can finish a blog post.
I've started quite a few in the last week.
Maybe I'll write a quick update, not so much detail...

So, backtracking...

Friday - Leanna's beautiful wedding. It was wonderful, and as always, so much fun to see all my girls. Bonnie rode up with Kyle and I, and we're pretty hilarious.

Saturday - Kyle and I ran some wedding errands. We got the tuxes all picked out and ordered for Kyle and our dads (40%, thank you Men's Den), and got Kyle's ring ordered as well (also 40% off, I love my life).
I can't wait until that ring is on his hand.
It will take him some getting used to though, since he's not a ring wearer.
We're still on the hunt for navy blue ties... We finally found one that we liked at Kohls, but they only had one, and they had none online. Lame.
Later that night, we went to the Hunger Banquet.
Simply put, it was amazing and inspiring.
The keynote speaker was Martin Burt, who is from Paraquay.
My two favorite quotes from him were,
"Don't be the status quo, change the status quo."
and
"Be a pioneer in bringing others to their Zion."
I could go on and on about what I learned during his speech, but I won't. I sure wish I had taken my camera though! It was awesome.

Oh, and I think I forgot to mention, Kyle's sister in law is pregnant with their third! Another exciting piece of news for the Hanson family.

Other than those fun activities... We're officially under 2 months now!
I couldn't be more excited.
Everything is coming together well.
I am just dang ready to be married already though.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Oh goodness. I NEEDED green ties for my wedding and was way sad when it didn't happen. Hope these help!

http://stores.doublevalue.com/-strse-Blue-Neckties/Categories.bok

http://www.neckties.com/navy_blue_by_elite_solid_navy_blue_tie.apml

http://www.cheap-neckties.com/blue-ties.php

http://www.absoluteties.com/nasasitie.html

Love ya sweetheart!

Shauna said...

I love watching your wedding countdown get smaller and smaller! Good luck on all the last minute wedding plans!

Kel said...

LOOOOVE you Britt. I had so much fun seeing you at Leanna's wedding. You're great lady and I'm excited for your big day! I. will. be. there.