"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well, the Festival of Colors was amazingly fun, as always! I guess I'm going to sound like a hippie when I say this, but I honestly just love it. Music's playing, it's all about love, we're all colored and the same. Call me crazy, but I really think it's an awesome, uniting (at least, kind of) experience. Dang, I would have totally been a hippie. I went with Emily and Natalie, and we met up with Dani, Naylor, Paul, Steve and... I think that's it.
(pictures will be added shortly)

After, Em, Nat and I went to Sammy's. I love, love, love Sammy's! And I tried their apple pie shake for the first time. Oh, my, amazing! I'm a chocolate lover, give me chocolate anytime! But... I'm a huge sucker for apple pie. Wow. Greatest shake I've ever had.

Then, I showered, and Kyle came over, and, SURPRISE! He had rented The Time Traveler's Wife! I've been wanting to watch it ever since it came out. I really liked the book, so I was excited for the movie. The movie was great, but definitely a tear jerker. I was sobbing. I liked the character development a lot better in the book, but it was still really good! It's the type of movie that I "hate" the first time, because it makes me cry, and so emotional, but one that I will love always. (Other example: PS I Love You).

Ohhh, by the way. The play Kyle and I went and saw on Friday night? "As You Like It"? It was... not good. Don't get me wrong, the acting was great. The singing voices... not so much. And I felt like part of the plot was missing, or confused, since they modernized it. Oh well.

I LOVED the weather today... But it's supposed to turn cold again. Boo! Hopefully it will be all nice and pretty by Friday, because that's when I'm getting my bridals taken! Yay! I am SO excited for that.

There are so many things I should be doing... Wedding, homework, life plans... But I don't want to. The next five weeks are going to fly by. I'm so glad, because I want it to be May 6th, right now. But, I have so much to do before then, 5 weeks doesn't sound long enough. Such is life.

I'm going to stop typing before I start rambling all over the place. Maybe I'll go clean my room... and write in my journal all the things I shouldn're ramble about on my blog, haha.

38 days! :)



No comments: