"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let me introduce you...

to this cute man.

He's my fiance.

And it's his 24th BIRTHDAY today.

So, I wanted to share 24 reasons I love him.

1. He loves me for me.
2. He loves this Gospel so much, it's incredible and inspiring.
3. He is so humble, about everything.
4. He's cute.
5. He's going to be the greatest/cutest husband and daddy.
6. He has such a strong testimony, and it helps build my own.
7. He looks out for others more than he does for himself.
8. He's nice.
9. He thinks almost exactly the same way I do. It's kind of freaky how often we are thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time.
10. He is always searching for more ways to make me happy.
11. He helps build me up, even when I'm feeling down.
12. We're on the same level. Spirituality wise, maturity wise, etc.
13. His broad shoulders.
14. His smile.
15. He makes me feel happy.
16. He will let me be silly, and he'll be silly with me.
17. He lets me talk and talk and talk.
18. There's not a part of me he doesn't love.
19. We're going to be together forever.
20. His love for his family.
21. His love for the Savior, and our Heavenly Father.
22. How much he loved his mission in Paraguay, and his love for the people he taught.
23. He's a smarty pants.
24. He has great goals for life, which are aligned with mine.

There's lots of other reasons, but I'll spare you.

And, in 36 days, we are going to this beautiful temple, to get married.
And to be sealed for time and all eternity.



2 comments:

Ayisha said...

so i'm a bit of a dork and totally teared up reading this. i love you guys

Ayisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.