"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Woahhhh, so many things to catch up on!

First, I went and saw Alice in Wonderland last Friday night with my roommates. I had no expectations for it, considering that I generally don't like Tim Burton movies (not that they're not amazing, just not my style, at all) and the animated Alice freaked me out as a child. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I came out wanting to see it again. While it didn't make it to my favorite movies list, I still enjoyed it quite a bit, and would recommend it.

Second, I interviewed for, and was offered, a new job at work. Instead of working in Customer Service answering phone calls and sitting at the front desk, I will be moving to the Testing department, packaging tests, certifying proctors, mailing POE's, and a few other random things. I'm really excited about it! I get a raise, the supervisor is great, I have good friends in Testing already, and I don't have to answer phones and deal with angry customers! :) I'll start that new job the first week of April or so.

Also, can I just say how much I LOVE this weather?
Spring is my all time favorite season.

Wedding plans are coming together so well! I am so excited for our food. We're having BYU mint brownies and eclairs. BYU To Go is so good, and so cheap, and we don't have to order until like a week before the reception. Yum!
Life is fantastic.

I am stressing out a little over school, but who isn't? Well, not so much Kyle, he basically has nothing to do until finals. I, on the other hand, still have 3 midterms, two projects, two revisions of papers, and a bunch of little projects left. Boo school! haha

It's March Madness currently, which means that Kyle is glued to the TV. He did prove to me today that he does in fact love me more than basketball. He drove me to work during the BYU game. Just joking though, I already knew he loves me more :)
Speaking of, holy BYU game! I was watching at work, and during the last 30 seconds, there were honestly like 20 of us crowded around a supervisor's desk, watching.
GO COUGARS!
My bracket's not doing so hot, due to all the upsets, but BYU won, and that's all that really matters.

The biggest stress in our lives right now is housing and schooling.
We need to find a place to live for the summer.
We need to get Kyle's contract sold.
We need to hear back from U of Houston and U of St Louis-Missouri so we can decide where we're going in the fall, or if we're going to stay in Utah another year, thus making us need to find housing for the next school year also.
Ugh.
Also, finding the time to look at apartments is frustrating too.
So much to do, so little time.

That's the update on life!
Just trying to survive, and loving it.
I'll for sure take pictures this weekend so I can entertain a little bit better :)


No comments: