"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Friday, March 5, 2010

I hate snow.

Yesterday morning, it was beautiful. I had just a light sweater on walking around campus at 9:30 am. I walked to work around 12 pm, and it was gorgeous, and I was in such a good mood. At work I sat on the opposite side, away from the window, so I couldn't really see outside. A few hours later, I was typing a blog post about what great weather we're having, when one of my friends walks into work, and is soaked. Shocked, I went to the window and saw a blizzard.
That is so not ok.

So, yesterday I had to hike around campus, my pants soaked, my shoes soaked, my socks soaked, and freezing. No bueno.

But, let's move on from that bad news.

Wednesday night, Kyle and I went up to Salt Lake City for the BYU vs Utah basketball game. Bud got us tickets so we met up with him and Ryan, and some other friends. It was a really good game! I can pay attention a whole lot better when I get to sit the entire game :)

Also, last night was The Office: Baby. Not good. Totally unrealistic, and I would KILL both Michael and Dwight. No joke. So, after much anticipation.... Not so good results.

Leanna gets married today, woohoo! Actually, she is probably already married, how crazy! I am so happy for her and Brandon, they are such a beautiful couple :) Bonnie, Kyle and I are driving up together for her reception, and I'm excited. I'm also excited to see Leanna, Brandon, and the rest of the MG's who make it up.

And on one last general note, I decided that I really like the name Noah for my future son's name.

62 days! 2 months from tomorrow!

No comments: