For Kyle's birthday, I bought him tickets to the Jazz vs Warriors game.
We went up at about 6 on Wednesday night, and ate dinner at Crown Burger (yum!)
The game was fun!
Our seats were pretty much placed right in the middle of a group of Hispanic young women/young mens group. Most of them looked to be around 13-14 years old.
They were so funny, and those girls had super high pitched scream! haha
Next to us was a family, and their little boy and I made faces at each other for a good 15 minutes, it was so funny.
The actually game was good too, haha.
The Jazz won! And it wasn't that close most of the time.
Yesterday, I got my bridals taken!
It was SO much fun.
My photographer is my good friend, Missy Russell, and she's amazing.
Ayisha came along for the ride (and to help me switch shoes, and to hand me my bouquet, and to help me put lipgloss on, and to help fix my hair, and to help me get in and out of the car, among other things).
Ayisha's older sister, Kavita, has been doing my hair forever, and she owns the Hidden Clipper, which happens to be right next door to my apartment.. Anyway, she did my hair, which looked great.
So, we went to the orchard right by the State Hospital in Provo.
And there's a cute little white house there too.
So fun.
I loved getting all dressed up, especially in my wedding dress.
I just love my dress so much.
We also went out by Utah Lake, but it was freezing by that time, so we only spent about 10-15 minutes there.
I can't wait to see how they turned out!
Today, of course, is General Conference.
I love it.
I heard so many great quotes, but I didn't have the opportunity to write them down.
That's why I love the May issue of the Ensign!
I already can't wait to read it!
Kyle and I also ran errands in between sessions.
First, we went to my cousin Katrina's and picked up our invites.
They look amazing!
We went up at about 6 on Wednesday night, and ate dinner at Crown Burger (yum!)
The game was fun!
Our seats were pretty much placed right in the middle of a group of Hispanic young women/young mens group. Most of them looked to be around 13-14 years old.
They were so funny, and those girls had super high pitched scream! haha
Next to us was a family, and their little boy and I made faces at each other for a good 15 minutes, it was so funny.
The actually game was good too, haha.
The Jazz won! And it wasn't that close most of the time.
Yesterday, I got my bridals taken!
It was SO much fun.
My photographer is my good friend, Missy Russell, and she's amazing.
Ayisha came along for the ride (and to help me switch shoes, and to hand me my bouquet, and to help me put lipgloss on, and to help fix my hair, and to help me get in and out of the car, among other things).
Ayisha's older sister, Kavita, has been doing my hair forever, and she owns the Hidden Clipper, which happens to be right next door to my apartment.. Anyway, she did my hair, which looked great.
So, we went to the orchard right by the State Hospital in Provo.
And there's a cute little white house there too.
So fun.
I loved getting all dressed up, especially in my wedding dress.
I just love my dress so much.
We also went out by Utah Lake, but it was freezing by that time, so we only spent about 10-15 minutes there.
I can't wait to see how they turned out!
Today, of course, is General Conference.
I love it.
I heard so many great quotes, but I didn't have the opportunity to write them down.
That's why I love the May issue of the Ensign!
I already can't wait to read it!
Kyle and I also ran errands in between sessions.
First, we went to my cousin Katrina's and picked up our invites.
They look amazing!
Now just to put them all together, and print inserts, and stuff envelopes, etc.
We also went and registered at Kohl's. I finally found a bedspread that I really like.
Then, we went and picked up Kyle's ring at Sierra West!
Oh, it looks so good, I love it!
And it looks great on his hand too.
He's wearing it all day today, to "get used to it".
Silly guy.
Now, he's off to Priesthood with Alan and Nathan, and I'm going to go hang out with the MG's!
Oh, how I love them.
33 days!!



4 comments:
I can't believe how soon you're getting married! That's so exciting.
And also, I thoroughly approve of your invites. Good work.
britt, you're actually going to get married. its getting more and more real!! are you freaking out yet?
also, that picture of yours gives me vertigo haha.
Oh hey you're amazing and that's exciting. That's all.
Post a Comment