Somehow between classes, projects, tests, work, and wedding stuff, I all of a sudden feel extremely overwhelmed.
And tired.
I would just like a break.
WHY doesn't BYU get a Spring Break? It's really taking it's toll on me.
There is so much to do, and not enough time, and no energy to do it all.
Kyle and I have a lot of fun plans for this weekend, though.
Tonight we're going to see BYU's rendition of "As You Like It." We're watching it for extra credit for our Humanities class, but I'm also just excited to see it. Apparently they have changed it to modern times, so it should be way interesting.
Tomorrow we are probably running errands, like we do every Saturday.
Then, we are going to the
FESTIVAL OF COLORS!!
I absolutely love the Festival of Colors. I went last year (my first time) and had a blast. Kyle has never been, and I told him that we had to go! I'm way excited.
Tomorrow night we might go to a mission reunion. Kyle's mission president's wife is in town this weekend, so they might be getting together, so we'll see!



1 comment:
i'm still so sad that we didn't get to see you there. but that's ok. next year you better be there again :) shopping was fun and i'm glad you have bridesmaid skirts now. haha
Post a Comment