Why can some people put what they are thinking into words without even trying and it sounds like music? sometimes I wish I was that person.
Why can some people craft and craft and craft and everything looks beautiful and put together? sometimes I wish I was that person.
Why can some people always dress like they're models and look so well put together even if their hair is in a messy ponytail? sometimes I wish I was that person.
Why can some people get straight A's in classes, sometimes without even trying, as well as be involved in things like choir, clubs, drama? sometimes I wish I was that person.
But then.
I remember who I am.
And I remember what I have been and what my potential is.
And I remember that He and he loves me.
And I don't wish that anymore.
Why can some people craft and craft and craft and everything looks beautiful and put together? sometimes I wish I was that person.
Why can some people always dress like they're models and look so well put together even if their hair is in a messy ponytail? sometimes I wish I was that person.
Why can some people get straight A's in classes, sometimes without even trying, as well as be involved in things like choir, clubs, drama? sometimes I wish I was that person.
But then.
I remember who I am.
And I remember what I have been and what my potential is.
And I remember that He and he loves me.
And I don't wish that anymore.



2 comments:
I love it. And isn't life so much better with that way of thinking?
Brit, you are amazing and I love reading your thoughts and being able to keep up with your life. Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment