My weekend was awesome.
However, sadly, no pictures were taken.
Kyle and I watched HP #6.
On Saturday, we went on a couple of shopping trips, which both left us empty handed.
We went out to eat at Zupa's, and then made our way up to SLC where we met up with Nathan and Melanie, and we went to the MoTab Christmas Concert with Natalie Cole and David McCoullough. We had a parking ticked to park under the Church Office Building, and we ended up deep in the center of the earth under Trax somewhere, haha. We made it though, and the concert was amazing.
After the concert, we walked around Temple Square a bit (I was so excited to see our temple!) and waited in line to get some Lion House rolls, except they were all out. We dropped Melanie and Nathan back at their car, and then we (Kyle and I) met up with Alan and Jess and we went to In n Out in Draper. Kyle slept over at Alan's and I slept over at Jess's.
In the morning, we ate breakfast and hung around watching football, until it was time for Alan and Jess's ward. We went to sacrament, then we headed up to Nate and Mel's for dinner.
We played with the kids, ate a delicious ham dinner, and watched Claymations Christmas, and Garfield's Christmas, Hanson family traditions!!!
So, that was the weekend. And now it's back to reality.
I have a final today.
I'll take one tomorrow, as well as read a book and write about it for my SFL 100 final.
Then I'll take one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday.
Thursday just happens to be mine and Kyle's 6 month anniversary, so we're going out to dinner to celebrate that, and celebrate being done with the semester!
Oh, and you know that rumor that's been going around forever about the SLC temple closing down?? FALSE! Go here and read the news post about it from the Church. http://newsroom.lds.org/blog/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment