that I had what I thought was an 8 page paper due.
But it turned out that it was supposed to be 10.
Let me just tell you that I am awful at writing papers. That's one of the reasons I changed my major from English. Writing papers is not my forte. (Although, I did rock at analysis papers my senior year of high school). (And I love stream of consciousness papers, because it's like I'm blogging).
Anyway.
The good news is-
In this class (SFL 240 - worst class ever) I currently have an 84%. This is awesome. I got a 91% on the midterm and a ... well a 67% on the last paper (20 out of 30 points, that was the paper which was 8 pages double spaced, and it almost killed me). Let's say that I get another 91 on the final, and another 20 on this paper. Subtract 6 attendence points, and that is still an 81% in the class. I will take that, thank you. Beastly, beastly class.
Other good news, I have a 94% in two classes, an 87% in one, and an 84% in another one. To you, these may only sound like ok grades, but they are awesome. I'm especially proud of my two A's, thank you. College can be hard and not fun, but I am doing awesome this semester. I have even gotten a couple comments in the testing center. Dang straight.
I just found out that two of my engaged friends set their dates in May. Mckall and Scott are getting married May 14, and Lacey and Ross are getting married May 19. Finally people are setting dates after ours. This makes me feel a little better. I just want to get married, dangit.
Ummmm, I can't of anything else to write.
No, false.
BYU won over the U on Saturday. I wasn't able to go, but Kyle did (and he brought me back an awesome BYU flag and beanie) but I did watch the second half, and freaked out. Kyle rushed the field, which was a great ending to his last football season here at BYU.
Also, Thanksgiving was fun, and a much needed break.
Kyle and I both worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but on Wednesday night after we got off work, we headed up to my mom's. We spent the night there, watched the parade in the morning, ate, and slept the whole day. Kyle was sick, and my sister wasn't feeling too good, so we watched Rudulph, and some Winnie the Pooh movies, and Night at the Museum. Kyle worked on Friday, and Saturday, but we did get to watch My Sister's Keeper on Saturday night. It was so good, and so sad. I bawled, and afterwards there was a nice wet patch on Kyle's jacket from where I had been laying. aha.
Yesterday we went to Aaron's homecoming, which was awesome. He gave a good talk, and it was fun to catch up with our friends from high school. A lot of us, (the girls, anyway) are married, or engaged, so it was kind of fun to talk about weddings and things like that.
Ok, now I'm really done, and I'm going to go put the finishing touches on my paper.
Oh, wait.
There are only 8 days of classes left. TWO WEEKS. This is fantastic news!!! And then I only have one more semester of on campus classes left. And maybe summer term. But still. This is exciting news to me. I am so ready to be done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment