"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Full Time at Independent Study

Today, I entertained myself at work doing numerous things.
Namely,....
-eating pancakes and drinking milk at our pancake breakfast.
-watching SNL clips on hulu.
**my coworkers and I are the coolest ever. Rich was literally about to burst into tears from laughing so hard. So was Audrey.
-talking to a crazy old man who came in today.
** examples of things he said: "before I take my test, do any of you girls have daddy issues and want to run off with me? if you do, I won't have to take my final. We won't have a lot of money, but it will get me out of taking my test." OR "I told my wife if I don't come home today it's because I failed and I killed myself. She said that was good because if I came home and failed she would kill me." Lisa and I were not quite sure how to take his humor.
-reading Mormon Bachelor Pad.
-reading MLIA.
-trying to finish a super lame book that I checked out of the library, whose title I won't even mention here because it was so dumb.
-now, I am blogging.


Here are a few favorite gems from hulu... which all happen to be from SNL.





No comments: