Yesterday was mine and Kyle's six month anniversary of dating. It was a pretty busy day for Kyle, and semi-busy for me, but by 7:00 we were both done with all our finals, and everything else we had to do. Kyle came and picked me up from work, and surprised me with flowers and a card. We went out to eat at Chili's, yum!! And then we went back to his apartment and watched Zoolander. Greatest 6 month anniversary ever. I'm so incredibly grateful for him, only 4 1/2 months until we get married!! ... And there are no pictures, sorry. We're really bad at taking pictures together, we need to work on that.
Also, I am DONE with finals. Finals weren't too awful this semester, which I am grateful for. However, next semesters finals might be beastly, so we'll see how that goes. Plus my booklist totals like $700, yuck.
I made a couple of great purchases this week.
First, St Ives Whipped Silk body moisturizer. My skin has been super dry and itchy, but I hate using lotion. I knew I had to suck it up though, and I grabbed this kind to try. After using it for two days... I love it! On the bottle it said it was fast absorbing and non greasy, so that's why I decided to get it. And, it was totally right. Most labels lie to you when they say that, but not this one. Big fan.
I also got new toothpaste, it's Crest extra white with Scope! I think.... Anyway, I'm also a big fan of this, it leaves your mouth feeling very clean.
Isn't it funny the kind of purchases college students are so excited about??
Brandon comes home today for Leanna... Right about now, actually. I'm so happy for her, I love her to pieces, she's the greatest friend ever... Love you, Lea!
Aaaaand, it's almost the weekend. And there's no school for two weeks. And it's Christmas and family time. Love, love, love this time of year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment