It just so happens that I had the best Christmas ever. It was super busy, but a lot of fun.
Christmas Eve -
After Kyle got off work, we met up with his mom and dad and the four of us went down to my mom's in Spanish Fork. We spent a few hours down there, eating, chatting and watching a couple of Christmas movies. Mom and Dad headed back up to Nate and Mel's, and Kyle and I went back to our apartments.
Christmas Day -
Kyle came over at 6:30 am and we opened our gifts from each other. Kyle is amazing, and got me HP movies 1-6, the first season of Glee, new headphones for my iPod, and a calendar with pictures of Paris. I got him the book "What I Love About You" and I'm also going to get him a wallet and a conscerated oil holder.
We left for Nate and Mel's a little after 7 and got there about 8 am. We opened presents with them and the kids, and Mom and Dad Hanson, and later Alan and Jess came over. I got a great recipe file with family recipes from Mom and Dad, and .... my favorite present - a leopard print Snuggie. Kyle and I got matching ones from Alan and Jess. I was in that thing the whole weekend, it's so warm and fuzzy, I love it.
Around 2 we left and went down to my mom's and ate dinner, and watched Christmas movies, and opened a few more presents. We stayed over at my mom that night.
Boxing Day -
Alan and Jess came to pick us up and we went down to Price to stay at Gpa and Gma Hanson's house. The aunts and uncles and cousins came over, and we had a lot of fun eating, and playing with kids, and being with family. We stayed over night there, and did the same thing on Sunday, and then headed home around 5 pm.
We had a busy weekend, but it was so much fun.
I love my family.
Now I'm back to work... Yay. I get way bored working 8 1/2 hours, but that's ok. It's still fun. I work with the greatest people ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment