"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, November 24, 2008

Maneater

That's what I feel like right now.
Blast it all.
I need to get myself under control.

Landon was mean to me last night, but I needed it.
I need to take a break from boys.
(Ha, me? Take a break from boys? Let's get real here.)

Oh, I miss Caleb.
I love him I love him I love him.
And he loves me.
Completely, holding nothing back.
He loves me for me.
I wish he were here.
To hold me, calm me down.
To look me in the eyes and tell me that he loves me and everything will be alright.
I miss that.

I miss him.

1 comment:

Brandon and Leanna said...

o girl... i am so incredibly sorry.... some boys are so confusing and annoying. your not a man eater. what some lame A boy cant handle it that your in love with Caleb? tell him tough balls.
he'll get over it, maybe not over you- but he'll eventually stop trying to win a lost battle.
im here for you britt. love you. so much.