"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life Goes On

Only 3 more days of class until Thanksgiving break. That in and of itself is something to give thanks for! Basically, if I can make it through Tuesday, the rest of the semester will be a piece of cake. But I have first got to make it through Tuesday... And 4 papers that have yet to be written. Yes my friends, I am a major procrastinator. I am also the epitome of a college student. Stay up late, don't do homework, and don't go to class. At least, that's how I feel today. Next semester I'll do better, I swear.
Hmmm. Last night I finally hung out with the MG's - Adrianne, Leanna, Nikki, Kaley and Lindsay. And of course, Just Jed. Him and Adrianne are sickeningly cute. (That is so not a word....) But we still love it. It was Leanna's year mark! And B posted the cutest thing on his blog about it. We were all crying... But it was a good cry, mostly. We miss our boys though. How could we not? I got a wonderful letter from Caleb on Tuesday. Man, that boy knows exactly the right words to say. I don't know how he does it. It's amazing. He told me how much he loves me and is grateful for me. He said that the language is coming along slowly, but surely. He's doing great. I'm sad that he doesn't get my letters very regularly though :(
Let's see... The BYU vs UofU game is this Saturday at 4:00 pm!! Ah, I can't wait! We will slaughter them! (...I hope...) I missed the finale of ANTM because Landon and Nat had to go on a date, and so we were all threatened with death if we watched it. For real... We love them though. Tonight me and Trev are going to make Muddy Buddies. Yum. Those things are delicious. My bamboo plant at work is growing nicely. I don't work again until December 2. My life is great.
I am however waiting on a letter from dear Elder Rog himself. The boy told me he was being transferred and would write me asap. That was about 3 weeks ago. His letter's only take a couple of days for me to get. So my letters to him are stuck in limbo at my house, because I don't know where to send them. Sad day. And his blog is suffering also.
I think that's about all the news I have for today.
The Church is true, I have great friends and a great ward, and I love Caleb.
Can life get any better? ... No. It can't. Except, of course, Caleb could be here with me. But that's ok :)

1 comment:

Brandon and Leanna said...

i love you britt.. thursday really was exactly what i needed. seeing all mg favorite mg's (with the exception of a few who reside in salt lake.. lame) on brandons year mark. who else would be just as excited for me and totally understand why i was elated/depressed that day?? no one but mg's. i love you. K and one more thing- that girl in the dress kind of looks like you, only not as pretty of course, but the black hair.. its all a vision of what you will look like. i love.