"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Looking Forward To....

1. This semester to be over!!
2. To finally get started with my major classes
3. Aaron coming home in November 2009!!
4. Mine and Caleb's 2 year anniversary April 29, 2009.
5. Caleb's year mark July 30, 2009.
6. Working all summer. (Ok, that one is kind of sarcastic... Haha.)
7. Graduating from school either December 2010, or April 2011.
8. Caleb coming home July 2010!!! Woohoo.
9. Adrianne's wedding!! January 2!
10. All the other MG's boys coming home and their weddings :)
11.December 2010
12.Christmas!!
13.Wedding/Honeymoon etc etc etc
14.My 20th birthday - August 28, 2009.

Hmm. If I think of any others I'll let you know. I got a wonderful letter from Aaron yesterday. Oh my goodness I love my best friend. He's doing so amazing. He's now a trainer! Woohoo. His letter made me cry, I'm so grateful for this wonderful 'big brother' of mine :) Caleb's doing great too... I haven't gotten a letter this week, but I'll survive. Haha, I sort of have to.
I hung out with Ayisha last night, man that girl saves me. We ran errands and bought the boys their Christmas presents. I am so lame and unoriginal. Haha, and can I just say that I hate going into Missionary Mall to buy stuff and then all the nice young men who work there question my motives. Blah. One day I will be able to go buy things in there and say, yes, he's been out more than a year, now kindly shut your mouth. One day. Me and Ish also reminisced on the old days of junior high and all the ridiculous things we did. We're not sure how we made it through alive, haha. We also are like the same person. We go through the same phases at the same time, we think the same thoughts, we can basically read the other persons mind. I don't think there has ever been a second of drama between us. It's amazing. I'm so grateful for her! Best friends for 8 years, and counting...
Well, I believe that is about it.
I love my life, and the possibilities that are endless.
I love the Gospel.
I love my friends and family.
I love Caleb.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)

3 comments:

Lindsay Anne said...

haha Britt, I was just at the missionary mall yesterday...and I was buying a tie that Im sending to Preston, and this guy employee came up to me and said.."So,who ya buying that for?" And I said "....oh ya know...a friend." And he was like "hmmmmmm a friend, eh?" So I was like "Ok, ok, you caught me, he is more than a friend." When he asked how long he had been out, I said "too long" and he was like "What.....two months, three maybe." And I must say it was so nice to be like...."BAH try 19"! You'll get there...and then you can rub it in their faces!! HA! Stupid Missionary mall employees...

Apparently he could "See it in my eyes." By the way I was looking at the ties, he knew I was shopping for a boyfriend. Haha what?

Ayisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayisha said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!! :) And don't worry - the guys at missionary mall are just jealous that you were taken. They'll get over it...after they finish crying great, big tears into the ties you were looking at.