"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:)

First, I want to say that I am glad Obama won, and that I think we all should just stand behind our new president and not threaten to move to other countries or bash on those who have different views than us. The last few weeks I have been getting more and more upset at all the vicious mudslinging that has been going on due to the Election, and Prop 8. I think we all need to just calm down a little.

Anyway. I got another letter from Caleb today! It made me happy, and there were even a few photos in it, yay!! He's amazing. He hasn't gotten any of my letters though.. :( I've written him 3! So hopefully he will get them soon. I got a kick out of his letter... He wrote about the first time he ever saw me - I guess it's pretty much engrained in his mind, he can remember everything. That was at the very beginning of junior year... We've come such a long way, it's crazy to think. We have been so so blessed to be in each other's lives.

I guess that's really all I have to say today. Oh, and it snowed. And me and Landon went to Hip Hop club last night. It was pretty awesome. We rocked it. Oh boy. I miss Caleb. I love the boy. Love love love love.



3 comments:

Brandon and Leanna said...

girl im so happy you got a letter.. and pictures!! woo!! im sorry he hasn't gotten your letters yet! hopefully soon! freakin mail systems. hello this is 2008 people, not 1908. cant we get a functional mail system down?? :)

love you.

Anna said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You are right. I FREAKED out. And just about had a heart attack. I like don't even know what to say or how to react! Haha. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I love you and Caleb. :)