1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
I sure did :) Zach sophomore year, Braden junior and part of senior year, Caleb end of senior year!
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
Did I drive? Ha. No.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
Heck yes I did. But do I have my license? No.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
Hahah. Yes.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
Yep, I sure was. I was a huge flirt...
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
None of the above.
7. WERE YOU A NERD?
Yeah, but I was a cool nerd.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?
I was on Dance Company and Drill, that counts, right?
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED?
Psh, no.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
Heck yes!
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
Nr. Rich - junior year English teacher. Basically my idol, the man was amazing.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
In the hall outside of the lunch room by the lockers...
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
Mountain View High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
We were the Bruins - female bears for those who don't know. And our colors were Cardinal, White and Gold.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO?
Sophomore year I didn't go - not 16! Haha. Junior year I went with my friend Scott Carlson (that's the night I met Caleb!) And Senior year was with Braden Hellewell - my then boyfriend, it was an awesome night.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
Hm, no.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
They split up our class boys and girls - but since I was in Bruin Crew (like Student Council) we all got to sit together. Me and my best friend Ayisha were both in Bruin Crew so we got to graduate together :)
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
Ha, we had an 'unofficial' one. My group of friends went to the mall and to Jamba Juice and drove around like crazies.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
French Club, National Honor Society, Bruin Crew, Dance Company, Drill.. Probably more, I was super involved.
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?
Yep, I have. And I'm not as toned anymore :(
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
Again, not 16 for sophomore year. Junior year was my friend Zach Stocks and senior year was my dear Caleb :)
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION?
Heck yes!
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
I worked at Chuck E. Cheese's my junior and senior years. I absolutely loved it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment