"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Well. I just woke up, and it is 1:35 pm on Saturday, November 1st. Get ready for my wild insane Halloween night story.
First though, since I haven't blogged in forever, I have to tell a couple other details. First, I got my first letter from Caleb in Korea!! He is going really well, and I love him. It only took a week to get here! So... Hopefully I'll be getting more letters than I originally planned on :)
Let's see, what else did I do this week? I partied with Ayisha and Noel. We went to Macaroni Grill... Oh yum. It was my wards Halloween party, which was out of control since it's my ward. We're always going crazy when we're together. I've hung out with Amy, Mel, Kyle, Brad, Nathan, #4 of course.. And other crazy folks this week. So fun. Uh, I think that's about it for this week. Ok, on to Halloween.
First, after class, I went to the temple with Corinne, Lili and Mallory like we always do on Fridays. I love our temple trips :) Then, after I showered and stuff, I went over to Landon's. Landon, Leah and I watched Scream Queens on VH1. It was way funny.. So we're just chilling until the rest of everyone comes over. We went to a party that Riley helped with and then to one at Alpine Village. We got back and were going to go to an abandoned house, but then noone remembered where it was, and people were lame, so we just stayed at the Riv. Me, Nat, Leah, Landon, and Trevor were the ones that stayed up all night. We watched Prom Night, Billy Madison, and She's the Man. We talked and were crazy and a bit cranky and just had a good time. At about 7:30 this morning we went to Kneaders to partake of some of their wonderful, delicious french toast. Then, we got home and went to bed... And that leads me to now.
Ok, so it wasn't super exciting, but we had a good time. Love my friends. It was probaby the best actual Halloween night in a long time.
I'm not going to lie though, I was missing Caleb a bit. First in the temple, while we were in the chapel, I almost started crying because I wanted him to be with me so bad. And then during Prom Night I almost started crying, because the last time I watched it I was with Caleb and... Well, you know. Memories and all of that. But it's ok, I forced myself to not think about it, and I had a good time.
Speaking of missionaries, JED PROPOSED TO ADRIANNE TODAY!!! I am so freaking excited for them, they are so cute. Oh man, and her ring is gorgeous. Love them.

No comments: