"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Friday, November 14, 2008

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. HEROES!! My favorite ever. The only show I watch religiously. Mine and Caleb's fav.
2. The Office - my kind of humor. It's hilarious.
3. The IT Crowd. It's a British comedy about nerds. Love it. Me, Caleb, Collin and Aaron would watch it over and over and over again.
4. 24. This is the show that brought me and Caleb together, we would have 24 parties.. And most of the time it was just us, haha.
5. ANTM - I've recently gotten addicted to this because of Landon and Leah. Love it. This seasons top 4 is great, they are all so nice.. I'm rooting for Analeigh!
6. CSI - just the original, non of this Miami, NYC stuff.
7. Uh, I don't think I watch any more.
8. Ditto.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Skipped two of my classes in order to study and take two tests
2. Went to Janell's dance concert. (Caleb's little sister).
3. Hung out with her at my apartment until her mom came home from visiting Frannie (another sister).
4. Went to the BYU Concert Choir/Singers concert with my awesome friend Mike Morrell!
5. We then went to Chuck E Cheese's in order to reminisce... And we talked to Matt E. for like 20 minutes.
6. Went to a crazy dance party at my apartment complex.
7. Watched Baby Mama with my good ward friends in the lounge - I was most defintely asleep for most of it.
8. Went to bed at 2:30 am.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. This semester being over
2. Aaron coming home in November!
3. Getting started on my major
4. Adrianne/Jed's wedding. Ah!
5. Caleb coming home... And all that that entails... 20 more months :)
6. The day I will finally go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower for myself.
7. Being besties with the MG's forever as we compare baby notes and marriage notes and have big group dates... :)
8. Finally getting married, and getting to plan my wedding! Yay!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Los Hermanos
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Wendys
4. Panda Express
5. Pizza Factory
6. Wingers
7. Red Robin
8. Applebees

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A car
2. More money
3. A never ending supply of jeans
4. A shirt/purse/scarf/anything and everything from Paris
5. Caleb
6. To own an infinite supply of scrapbooking items
7. A closet just for my purses/scarfs - and more of them.
8. Eternal life :)

No comments: