Can I believe it?
It's totally crazy. And I am so dang excited.
This weekend was a great one.
Friday night Kyle and I spent quite a few hours stuffing envelopes. Oh, great times. And my roommates had some friends over and we watched Jungle Book.
Saturday Kyle's sister-in-law threw me and Jess a double bridal shower. It was so much fun! All of Kyle's aunts and some of his cousins were there. They're all so nice, and we were given a lot of great stuff! We got a tent, which Kyle was so excited about :) And lots of things for the kitchen, and some bath towels, and a blanket.
Afterwards, we went to Best Buy to get me a new phone.
That's right, my phone just randomly up and died on Friday. Bye bye my beautiful Samsung slider, you were an amazing phone for almost 3 whole years.
Anyway, so, we went, and added me onto Kyle's plan, and I got a beautiful new phone. It's the Samsung Highlight. It looks like this. And I love it.
Then we went back to Nathan and Melanie's, ate pizza, and watched Sherlock Holmes.Missy also finished up with some of my bridals! Here are a few of them :)






I love them, and I can't wait to see all of them!



2 comments:
Love the bridals! You look beautiful!
You are SOOOOO beautiful!! Britt, seriously, those photos are ridiculously cute! I can not believe your wedding is so close! I am so excited for you guys!! Love. :)
Post a Comment