"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lists

For as long as I can remember, I've been a list maker.
I make lists about everything...
To do lists, future kids names lists, grocery lists, wish lists, lists of what to make lists about, etc.
Most of the time it's a good thing.
I am suuuuuuuper organized, and lists help keep me that way.
(and when I say organized, I mean in the sort of way lists help you stay organized, not so much in keeping my room in order type of organized)


My Happy List
1. good hair days
2. a clean house
3. freshly shaved legs between cool, clean sheets
4. sunshine
5. writing/reading blogs
6. Paris, France, the Eiffel Tower, French...
7. the smell of fresh baked apple pie. then eating it with vanilla ice cream
8. blowing bubbles
9. singing in the shower
10. books, books, books
11. the colors blue, green, and yellow
12. music
13. laughing
14. fries with fry sauce
15. writing lists

My To Do List
1. Study for finals
2. Take finals
3. Go shopping with Mom
4. Go to my 2 bridal showers
5. Finalize flowers
6. Pack
7. Move
8. Clean
9. Kyle's graduation!
10. Go through the Temple
11. Lots of last minute wedding things...

Baby Names
Harold Scott
Emma Mae
Madalyn Aleyse
(Katelyn, Avery, Tyler, Stockton, Ashlynn, Kate, Olivia, Sophie)


And there are just a few of my wondeful lists...
Now, it's off to study!
Gotta get through finals week before everything else!

No comments: