This week is going to be a busy one.
Today, Kyle and I both took a final, both worked, and we also were able to go get our flowers figured out! That was the last big thing to do for the wedding, so we're glad it's done.
Tomorrow, I have a final, Kyle had a couple, and I have work.
We are also going to get our marriage license!
That is sort of an important thing to have in order to get married.
Wednesday, I have one more final, and Kyle and I both have work.
I also have a bridal shower that night :)
Thursday, we are moving me into our new apartment!
Kyle also graduates!
Friday, we need to move the rest of my stuff into the apartment, and clean the apartment I'm in now.
Kyle also works in the morning... we're planning on missing part 2 of graduation.
Then, it's off to Price.
Kyle's grandpa Hanson died last night, and Friday night is his viewing.
Saturday morning is Grandpa Hanson's funeral.
Then, it's back up to the Draper Temple in order for me to receive my endowments!
Wow, what a week.
Today, Kyle and I both took a final, both worked, and we also were able to go get our flowers figured out! That was the last big thing to do for the wedding, so we're glad it's done.
Tomorrow, I have a final, Kyle had a couple, and I have work.
We are also going to get our marriage license!
That is sort of an important thing to have in order to get married.
Wednesday, I have one more final, and Kyle and I both have work.
I also have a bridal shower that night :)
Thursday, we are moving me into our new apartment!
Kyle also graduates!
Friday, we need to move the rest of my stuff into the apartment, and clean the apartment I'm in now.
Kyle also works in the morning... we're planning on missing part 2 of graduation.
Then, it's off to Price.
Kyle's grandpa Hanson died last night, and Friday night is his viewing.
Saturday morning is Grandpa Hanson's funeral.
Then, it's back up to the Draper Temple in order for me to receive my endowments!
Wow, what a week.



No comments:
Post a Comment