"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Temples

This is where I am going to receive my endowments, this Saturday, the 24th of April!



And this is where Kyle and I are going to be sealed for time and all eternity in 17 days, on the 6th of May!


Temples are such marvelous and gorgeous things.
With Grandpa Hanson passing away just last night, and our marriage coming up so soon, the importance of temples has really hit home.
Only through a temple marriage, a sealing, for time and all eternity, can one be with their spouse forever.
And that sealing blessing is what holds together families.
Forever.
Forever is something I can't comprehend.
I doubt anyone on this Earth really can.
Even if we think we do, it's so much more.

Families truly are forever.



2 comments:

Mal Pal said...

I love you britt :)

Chelsey said...

Britt you dont know me. but I follow your blog. Enjoy the temple tomorrow. its such a neat experience.