"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, February 1, 2010

I had

a good weekend.

Friday was a really long day.
Started with school at 9 am, work at 12, then I had to take a test.
I was done with my test around 5:30.
Kyle and I quickly ate dinner, then he took me to mine and Nancy's joint bridal shower.
Kates and Whit through it for us (thanks!). Missy, Ayisha and Janae came.
We had a good time catching up, eating food, and playing some games.
After the shower, I went to Kyle's and we just sat and cuddled and chatted.

Saturday I got to sleep in.
I cleaned my apartment.
Kyle came over and we ate, and then spent about four hours just chatting, and cuddling and making plans.
Kyle went to the BYU vs. Utah basketball game with Bud and Jay (and other friends).
Yes, I was lame and stayed home.
Kim, Nadia and I watched "The Prestige", and the last 10 minutes of the game.
Henderson=Classless
Max Hall=Validated
Anyway, and then we started "The Lakehouse" and I made brownies.
Then Kyle came over.

Sunday I slept in, and went to church with Kyle.
We went to marriage prep together for Sunday school.
We went back to Kyle's and made enchiladas.
We drove up to Alan's (I made Kyle listen to Taylor Swift and Les Mis on the ride up, but don't worry, we listened to Weezer on the ride home) and had dinner with him.
Then Alan, Jess, Kyle and I went to Nathan's to celebrate his birthday.
We always have fun with them and the kids.

What a great lazy weekend.
I needed it in preparation for what is going to be a CRAZY week.
Papers, test reviews, tests, and LOST starts tomorrow.
Date night on Friday.
And we're getting married in 3 months and 5 days.

No comments: