"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, February 8, 2010


Did I mention that LOST started?
Ohmygoodness.
I got into it last year when Kyle watched it every week.
I loved it.
However, I have only seen most of last season, and the first five episodes.
I have a lot of catching up to do.
But I still love it. And want to watch it every day.
I'll catch up over the summer, as in, watch all the episodes.
I told Kyle that we need to own all the seasons.
Can't wait.

This week should be a good one.
I have a test today, and a couple of little assignments due this week, but nothing too stressful.
Plus, on Friday, Dani and I are going to the John Gottman Marriage Conference up in Salt Lake. It's an all day thing, lunch included, and we got student tickets for $20, which is a sweet deal. John Gottman is one of the leading authorities on marriage/marriage and family therapists right now. It's kind of a huge deal.

And then that night is Kellie and Ryan's reception.
Saturday is the bridal fair at Provo High.
Sunday is dinner at Nate and Melanie's, and also, Valentine's Day.
And we have Monday off of school.
I like that.

And just because we're cute:



No comments: