"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

77 Days

until I get married.

Some times I forget exactly what marriage entails, since I've been engaged so long.
But then, I think about what it will be like kneeling across the alter from Kyle.
Or what joy I will feel when we come out of the temple to the smiling faces of our friends and family.
Or that when we go on our honeymoon, we will be staying in the same room.
That we will be living together.
And then I get a huge smile on my face, and feel that life can not get any better.
In fact, I know it can't.

Dad Hanson was in town on Tuesday and yesterday.
Kyle went to the temple with him on Tuesday, and then the three of us went out to dinner at Zupa's (yum! My favorite!).
Last night Kyle and I went up to Nathan and Melanie's for dinner. We had some delicious lasagna, french bread, salad and cookie bars! As always, it was so fun spending time with our family.
This is my nephew Liam and I.

He is my little cuddlebug.
Last night I read him books for a good 30 minutes, if not more.
After he said he was "all done" reading, we went and joined the rest of the family watching the Olympics. He sat himself down in my lap and cuddled with me until it was bedtime.
I love this little man.
Almost as much as I love this big man.

And this big man is all mine.

No comments: