Yesterday, our dear Nancy Elizabeth Septon became a Benson, by marrying Scott Benson.
I rode up with Ayisha to the Mt Timpanogos temple, and we got there around 11:45. (The ceremony was at 11). We met up with Whitney, Katie, Missy and Whitney.
Nancy and Scott came out a while later... (But not before Missy, Jordan and I went outside and cheered for the wrong bride coming out, oops!)
After they came out, we took some group pictures, waited for all the family pictures, and then took pictures with just the girls, and a couple with Scott and Jordan. It was freezing! But Nancy looked so great, and we're just so happy for her, so we endured the cold... haha. It was snowing a little bit, but the snow let up just as we finished group pictures, so they were able to get some couple shots without snow, hurray!

After pictures, we headed back down to Orem, to go to the luncheon. My dear Kyle met us there, and Jordan went to work, and Katie got Jason, haha. The food was great, everyone looked great, and we were all happy.
After the luncheon, Kyle and I came back to my apartment and took a nap. And then it was over to White Willow for the reception. We were supposed to take more pictures there, but they ran out of time for the friend pictures, and so they were going to take them afterwards? Well, we were there for about an hour, and then left, so no friend pictures for me, but that's ok :)
Kyle and I came back to my apartment and watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
75 days until MY wedding.
2 months and 2 weeks.
AND, as one last bit of happiness, Alan and Jess got engaged last night!! Woohoo! I don't know if they've set a wedding date yet, but I can't wait to hear all about it.
(and, why is The Time Travelers Wife not in Redbox?? I want to watch it!!!)



No comments:
Post a Comment