GLEEEEEE!!
And I got his last letter in the mail today. Well, it got here yesterday, but we checked the mail today. It is so insane that he is home. We've known each other for over four years now, and he's like the brother I never had. I'm so excited to see him, and I'm so glad he's home :)
I also bought a totally cute coat the other day. We don't need to talk about how much I spent on it, but let's just say this coat is going to last me a long, long time.

Isn't it beautiful? I love it.
Hm, what else? Kyle has an apartment again! That is great news, with all new tile, (fake) wood flooring, new carpet, the works! It's great.
There are only 3 more weeks of class (excluding next week, Thanksgiving!) and then finals. This semester has gone by way fast. As of today, Kyle and I have been dating 5 months, we've been engaged a little over two months, and get married in 5 1/2 months. Psych. I'm so excited.
News from my friends.... James is home, and Nikki's been able to see him, so that's exciting. Kaylie and Lj get married on Saturday, and I am so excited for them! Leanna and Steph's boys come home in December, and Kellie and Ryan are so dang cute together. Love, love, love.
Life is great.



No comments:
Post a Comment