"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm bored

and a little bit restless.
Kyle's at work right now, and I have so many things that I should be doing.
Dishes, for example. Or studying for my test on Monday. Or cleaning my room.
But I don't really feel like doing any of it.
I'm really ready to get out of my apartment, and have my own. No offense to my wonderful roommates, but I just want my own space (well, space for Kyle and I) where we can decorate, and just hang out, and it is only us. I want to "nest" I guess.

But, are you ready for the best news ever??
After 8 weeks and 1 day, I have received my ring! It came in on Wednesday, Kyle and I went and gave them my "loaner ring" back so they could switch the diamonds, and we took the wedding band home. I wore the band for 24 hours, and then last night we went and picked up the ring! It's perfect, and I am so excited to finally have it and to wear it! Yay! Kyle's keeping the wedding band though, because he thinks I'll wear it... Which I probably would.

Last night Kyle and I went up and watched the Jazz game at Alan's with him and Jess. I promptly fell asleep cuddled up next to Kyle on the lovesac.... So I wasn't too much fun, I'm afraid. I always love hanging out with family though :)

Alright, I think that's enough of that...

No comments: