Kyle and I get married in 6 months and 4 days.
Our Halloween was pretty fun.... I got to sleep in, and Kyle got to go to work at 8 am. Kyle and I shared a quick lunch together, and then it was off to take the GRE for him! It was a super long test (3 1/2 hours) but he did really well on it! 90th percentile in Verbal, and 80th in Quantitative! (... Those could be switched, but either way, it's pretty great!) I made dinner while he was gone, so we ate when he came home. Then we carved a pumpkin, and watched Secret Window. Ok, so Kyle technically carved the pumpkin, while I worked on my paper, but it was a cute pumpkin!
Yesterday we made a really yummy roast in the crockpot for dinner... And we watched a couple of movies with my roommates, and went to church, and took a nap, and did laundry. Kyle's apartment is still in pieces, sadly, so we've been spending most of the time at my apartment. Oh! We watched the CES fireside too, President Uchtdorf spoke, and it was amazing!
I have an 8 page SINGLE SPACED paper due today at 4:00. I am on page 5. Thank goodness I can write at work. But still, I am about at my limit. I'm proud of myself for even writing that many pages single spaced, since it's hard for me to get past 5 pages double spaced, usually. Also, the paper is only worth 30 points. What? This class is ridiculous. Good thing I got an A- on the midterm.
I registered for classes last week. I am currently registered for...
Humanities 202. I get to take this class with Kyle. And I love the Humanities... Exciting!
SFL 290: Critical Inquiry&Research Methods. Not excited for this class, but it seems that the teacher I chose has some pretty good reviews? Let's hope so.
SFL 351: Socialization Across Childhood. This one should be good and interesting.
STAT 221. Other wise known as death to Brittanny. Good thing Kyle's taken this class before and can help me, and that my Relief Society president has a Masters degree in Stats.
Dance 131: Beginning Jazz Dance. I need to get back in shape somehow. And this will be easy, fun and still give me a work out since I haven't danced since last fall semester. I am VERY excited about dancing again.
Ally just got engaged, and Kaylie and Lj get married this month, huzzah!
I got an extra hour of sleep on Saturday night, but didn't know it. Good thing my phone turns back by itself.
Only 3 1/2 more weeks until Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving Break!!
I just found a cool trick. On Google Calendar you can subscribe to specific sports teams and all their games show up on your calendar. I just added BYU Football and Basketball, and the Utah Jazz, sweet!
I'm not going to lie, I am so excited to have my own apartment, and to not have to go to class, and do work, and be able to be a wife, and cook and clean only mine and Kyle's stuff, and to decorate an apartment, and to just be together. SO excited!
Quick Edit:
Nikki's James comes home on the 11th, yay!
I will hopefully get my ring this week!
Christmas is next month!
We only have about 5 1/2 weeks of class left, and then finals.
It was a nice day today.. I walked to work at 9:30 in a skirt and wasn't cold at all.
Quote: "When you love someone your eyelashes go up and down and little stars shoot out of you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
your quitting work and school when you get married? geez..haha
Post a Comment