HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Yes, I am one of those people that will tell everyone it's their birthday in order to get people to give them things and tell them happy birthday.
Just kidding.
BUT, it is kind of a big deal. Since, I am turning TWENTY, 20, vingt, etc. No longer a teenager. It's kind of nice. Now, I think people might take me a teensy bit more seriously. But we'll see. I guess I still look like a teenager, ha.
Ok, moving on.
This week has been a good one. I started my new job, which is really great. There's a ton of fun people, and on my down time I can do homework (once school starts) and read, and read the news online and things, haha. (In fact, I'm at work right now.) Yes. Work is good. There's quite a lot to get, and understand and things, but it's still pretty great.
Only one of my roommates has moved in, her name is Karen, and she's from Argentina, and is here to learn English. So, we haven't talked a lot, but she is very sweet and cute.
We got Kyle all moved into his apartment. We went on an adventure to IKEA and Cabela's. At IKEA we bought a bamboo plant, cute! Haha, it made me think of How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days... "You killed our love fern?!!" Ha.
Last night we went to Charity's back to school night, and then had dinner with my mom and Chari. It was so fun. Chari just adores Kyle, so it's always fun.
Well, I'm going to go, but I'll let you know all about what fun things Kyle apparently has planned for me today... :)



No comments:
Post a Comment