Second off, I got KHK's invite. Love it Kel!! Lindsay and Preston are getting married on the 2oth, and Kevin and Kellie are on the 21st. These two girls totally deserve it.
Also, Annika got engaged last night! Her text made me scream. So happy for all my wonderful MG's getting married.
On Wednesday I did two big things.
Number one, I drove Kyle's car. I haven't driven a car since I was a junior in high school. That is a very long time. Yes, I know I'm a little behind on my driving skills. I just drove around 15 mph on the dirt roads by Price, but it was kind of refreshing for me to do that. And I love that Kyle wants me to drive his car. I also found out that I don't have to take Drivers Ed again. Yes!!! I just have to go get my permit, get comfortable driving (which could take forever) and then go take my road test. Success! I'll get working on that....
Number two, I shot a gun. I am TERRIFIED of guns. Kyle took me shooting while we were down in Price. I used Alan's .22, which was great because a) it's not that loud and b) it has no kick. I shot a bottle on my first shot (we collected old beer bottles to shoot) but I assure you it was beginners luck. I was terrified and Kyle had to come help me, I would not shoot that thing on my own.
Here is a picture of my adventure on Wednesday:
Oh, and you may wonder why we were down in Price? We were visiting Kyle's Grandma and Grandpa Hanson. And we also visited with Ryan (Kyle's cousin), Lindsay (his wife) and their two kids Ellie and Bracken. Good adventures!Yesterday Kyle and I went on a date to Color Me Mine and Yozone. Kyle hadn't been to either place, so it was a lot of fun. He loves painting, but is such a perfectionist. He painted a smiley face bank, and I painted a big mug. I'll post pictures when we get them back.... So my week has been fun. I'm going to be super busy starting in a couple hours until Sunday, and Kyle's gone and I won't see him until Sunday :( Boo distance. But it'll be ok of course... Life is good to us :)



No comments:
Post a Comment