I just got of the phone with Kyle. He left for Oklahoma this afternoon for 8 days. Lame. You'd think I'd be used to the whole distance thing or something by now, but it still sucks. No fun. But I'm gald he can go to visit his parents, and wakeboard, and do fun things out there :) I have quite the list of things to do while he's gone too, so it should be a productive week.
Things to do this week: Find a job! Go to the temple, Organize my room and kitchen, Go to Lindsay's wedding, Go to Kellie's wedding, Write to Aaron and..... I guess that's about all.
This has been another fun week, not a whole lot to talk about really, but still good. I've mostly been helping Kyle pack up and move his stuff. I inherited a few things while he's gone too, such as his big screen TV, his Xbox 360, Rockband, a stereo, and a bookcase. Things I've semi-permenantly aquired from him are a desk, a bag from Paraguay, food, and his extra set of car keys.
I got to eat out at Macaroni Grill with Ayisha, Janae and Katie last night, and at Yamato with Britt and Ash tonight, where I got SUSHI. I seriously love that stuff... Yum!!
There's only two more weeks until school starts, which is kind of scary. Summer is rapidly winding down. It feels like it has been a LONG summer, but that it has gone by very fast as well. I know that makes no sense, but that's how it feels.
I'm sorry this is kind of a jumbled mess, I'm pretty tired, only having got like 6 hours of sleep last night, so I'm a bit out of it. I'm off to bed now.... I'll post something more coherent in the near future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment