I have SO many reasons to be grateful right now, it's really almost ridiculous how much I am blessed. I know I complain sometimes, but I truly do have an amazing life, and I love it.
1) I have the best friends ever. I love the MG's with all of my heart. There really is no words to describe the bond between us. We were able to spend two days together this week, since both Lindsay and Kellie got married. We each have a different story, and different strengths, but we're all very strong women, and I love them all!
2) I got a job. I have been pretty stressed out about this lately, but now I have a job, I'm feeling not as stressed. 20 hours a week will be great for me, financially, and to get me off my lazy bum.
3) Next week is my birthday week! Not only do I start my new job, I also get to spend time with Kyle before school starts and our schedule's get out of control crazy.
4) School stars in a week! I really am so excited for school to start... To have more structure to my schedule, and to go forward in my major classes, and to learn! Not to mention getting my GPA up, and proving myself to... Well, myself.
5) I am just so thankful for Kyle. He always knows exactly what to say, even from like 50 states away. (Ok, that's exaggerated, but still.) I really have no idea where I would be without him.
Those are just a handful of things that I've been extra grateful recently.
Now, a few more random thoughts...
*Kyle gets home tomorrow!! The longest week ever is almost over!
*Dani's birthday is tomorrow!
*I get to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication tomorrow!
*I got a Mary Kay facial done today by my friend Laurie, and I am sold. Seriously. I love Mary Kay now. I want to buy everything. My face feels fabulous.
*Aaron comes home in less than 3 months... What?!!
*Last night after Kel's reception, we (me, Annika, Emily, Natali and Steph) went over to Steph's house, and watched 17 Again. Love that movie!
*Aaron's birthday is on Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment