"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good News Tuesday!

- I sent my resume into BYU Independent Study.... Hopefully I get an interview!

- Lauren might be able to move in with me! We just need to convince my almost-future-roommate to switch contracts with Lauren. That would be great news!

- I became friends with my cute friend Ali on facebook and got to catch up with her.

- I found out that the total for my books this semester is $120, not bad at all!

- I went through my senior year box, and reminisced a little bit about my senior year... Mostly Dance Company.

- I talked to Kyle for over an hour last night, and we discussed some important things. Only 5 more sleeps until I get to see him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dance Company = Love. :)