"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, July 20, 2009

Unproductive, and the Three Stooges

What I should be doing right now...
-Getting my laundry out of the washer
-Unloading and loading the dishwasher
-Eating (no, really, I've only eaten once today, and it's 4 pm)
-Cleaning my room
-Looking for a job
-Writing missionaries

What am I doing?
Well, I just got back from the regular 1-4 daily hang out session with Kyle. We watched The Three Stooges. No, really, we did. It's so funny. Black&white, cheesy, sound effects, the whole thing kills us. In the movie we watched, Moe, Larry and Curly Joe went to Venus in a rocket and met a talking unicorn. This is no joke. I was dying of laughter. There's just something about good, clean television from back in the day. I love it.
And obviously, I'm blogging.

My life rocks.

On Saturday, we had a ward activity where we went hiking on the Battle Creek Falls (or something like that) trail, and got wet under the waterfall, and then ate. It was a lot of fun! Kyle and I also went up to Rock Canyon Park and watched about 4 different groups ice blocking. There were so many kids! Then we came home and watched Minority Report.
Yesterday was another fabulous Sunday. Church was great. The RS lesson was on Charity, one of my favorite subjects. Kyle and I managed to pay attention most of Sunday School, since the topic was Missionary Work, which is hands down his favorite subject, as well as one of mine. Sacrament talks were great as well. After, I went to my Activities Committee meeting, and then visit taught Jill. Kyle came over with Sam to home teach me, and then my old roommate Lindsay is in town, and she came over to visit! Yay! It was so fun to see him, I've missed her a lot. Lindsay, Melissa, Sam, Garyn, Kyle and I went to Lion's Park to talk, and read, and play catch, and nap. Parks on Sundays are the best. Then Kyle and I hung out, went to ward prayer, and made awesome Batman brownies. No, really, we did. After we porch sat, and chatted with a few people, and just talked. Great, great day.

My life is really so fantastic right now.
Annika's Brett, and Kellie's Kevin came home last week, and things are going great for them. That makes me so happy :) Gillian, Bonnie and Dani's weddings are all coming up next weekend, which is also so exciting! I'm just happy, and more happy, every day. Life could not get better.
But, I guess I'm off to be productive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for happy lives! :)

Ky said...

The stooges! I LOVE it!! I should watch those sometimes. Amen on the clean TV comment. PS- You look adorable in your main pic on the top! Your hair is short! Cute! Plus, your sweater is adorable. I was like man, that's cute! where have I seen it?

...Yeah I have it in Maroon. :)