"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HARRY POTTER

and the Half-Blood Prince.

Didn't follow the book at all.
BUT.
It was still fabulous.
And I rocked my HP shirt.

I laughed so many times, Ron is freaking hilarious. Also, loved Luna's lion costume. Lavender about made me pee my pants, and Hermione's breakdown tore out my heart.
Crying also occurred.
Also, Harry got pretty hot, as did Draco (and Ron). That was something I was not expecting.
And (thanks to Sarah) she reminded me how attractive Cormac was. Holy crap, he came on screen and I thought to myself, who is that??
I'm still not a fan of Ginny though.

Verdict?
Loved it. And will be seeing it again on Thursday with Kyle.
And at least one (or four) more times in the dollar theater.
Rocked. My. Socks.

3 comments:

sarah joelle said...

WHAT?! you don't like GINNY!? is that even humanly possible!? haha, she is my absolute favorite character. also, what was up with cormac being so HOT? and harry did get slightly more attractive, as did ron. and i think all of their acting skills have DEFINITELY improved. also, since i know you're a rabid hp fan (**SPOILER**) what did you think of the whole burrow catching on fire thing?

Sarah Lynne said...

AHHH SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

I'm seeing it tonight. I think I'm going to cry just because I'm so excited! Why am I so emotional?? Lol

Chess said...

Little Ginny has been one of my favorite characters (ALWAYS), but I don't think the movies do her character justice (since I too am one of those rabid HP fans--like rabid, rabid). That out of the way, the movie was fantastic! I loved it!