"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, July 13, 2009

7/13/09

The past month has just flown by! I want to blog, but the time flies by and I don't even remember what I need to blog about. I really can hardly remember what I did last week....
Kyle and I went hiking up to Stewart Falls, which was way fun! We saw about half of BYU campus up there though, haha. Friday night it was Outdoor Movie Night up on campus, so I went up with Mal, Bonnie, and Sarah. We met up with some people in Bon's old ward, and we ate our free J-Dawgs, and played some games, and chatted. The movie was Enchanted, which just cracks me up. I really like it more every time I watch it. After Kyle got off work he came and joined in. The movie ended at about 11:20, and then Kyle and I porch sat. The time flew by, and all of a sudden it was 1:30 am, ha.
Saturday was a fun day too. I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Open House with Nikki, Cassie, Sarah and Claire. It's such a gorgeous temple! Later that night, I went out in the girls quad, spread out a blanket, and just read. It was a nice night, and it was the perfect time of day for some outside reading. Kyle came over after the EQ activity, and we just sat and talked, and then went to Macey's and bought some finger paint, and then we finger painted! Haha, we are artists, I tell you what.


Yesterday Kyle and I (and Alan and Jess) went over to Nathan and Mel's for dinner. It was a great time... 2 year old Liam just completely steals my heart. We cuddled for most of the night on the love sac. Kyle got a little jealous ;) haha, just joking.
I'm still working on finding a job on campus, ugh. Right now they're all computer jobs. Bah, I'll keep looking though. I'm getting kind of sick of just sitting around everyday. I am really excited for school to starts, as crazy as that sounds. I do have a lot of time to think right now though, that's for sure. And you better believe I do a lot of thinking, haha.

1 comment:

Jody Nicole said...

two things. bring on school and I LOVE ENCHANTED! All the time. Do i sing along? yes! Do i have the soundtrack a big FAT yes! Love you!