On Saturday night Alan, Jess, Kyle and I had dinner then went to the Bees game. We lost, but it was still fun, and afterwards we got to go out on the field and watch fireworks. Some of them were SO LOUD. I do not like loud fireworks at all... haha, but it was still a good time.
Sunday was also great fun. Church was good, I had my committee meeting, and then went visit teaching with Cathy since her companion couldn't make it. I went over to Kyle's, we took a nap, and then made a delicious linguine meal from scratch, we were so proud of ourselves! We went to ward prayer, and then chatted, and watched Hoosiers, Kyle's favorite movie.
Yesterday we went grocery shopping, hung out, watched Indiana Jones and the Lost Arc, and had a party for Jay! Jay leaves today to Brazil for the next 5 months. Kyle's way sad about it, since Jay's his best friend, and pretty much his brother, but it will be awesome for Jay!
So, as promised, here are some great photo's from when Jay, Mal, Kyle and I went golfing a while ago... We don't look the greatest because it was so hot, but it sure was fun! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment