"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, December 1, 2008

Mumble Jumble

First, I just realized that I basically copied Anna's lastest blog title. Sorry Anna!!
Also, I'm kind of doing what Anna did on her latest blog post, which is a random assortment of thoughts.. Thanks Anna for giving me a good and random idea for a blog post :)

1. I freaking want a Wii.
You have no idea how bad I want one right now! Really. I would buy Guitar Hero, and RockBand, and play Wii Sports and Wii Fit and MarioKart. Oh my... I would spend so much money on just the freaking games if I had a Wii (not to mention the Wii itself.) Basically because I would have to have every edition of RockBand and Guitar Hero.
2. I finally figured out why I thought I couldn't move my pictures around on my blog posts. I was on Edit HTML, not Compose. Duh Brittanny!

3. This is my first post in December! Woohoo! I love new months!

4. It is currently 12:54 pm, tomorrow in Korea.

5. Names of my future children: Joshua Kay, Daniel (or Matthew) Blake, Emma Leigh, Madalyn Elise and Sophie Belle.

6. I still don't like Twilight.

7. There's only 1 1/2 weeks of classes left! I'm excited, but ah! Stress!! I should probably be studying instead of blogging... Oh well.

8. I am so freaking excited and full of energy at the moment! Not for me, but for someone else who shall remain un-named. I'll let you know when I can tell you.

9. I just played RockBand for FHE. That's right, my family is cooler than yours.

10. I want to see some fireworks.

11. I should really be done now....

7 comments:

Lacey said...

My brother just left the MTC for Korea last week. What mission is your boy in?

Lauren said...

At least one of those sounds like an Anderson Family name if I have ever heard one. You might want to file that request early before it gets taken.

Brandon and Leanna said...

girl- i love ALL the names! you name yours and calebs kids whatever you want! there your kids!! woo! and they'll be the most beautiful kids ever!

i love you!! see you tonight?

Ayisha said...

Leanna I love you and I don't even know you. LOL Britt- she's right. They're AWESOME and I love every one of those cute little names. I'm excited for blonde curly haired sophie :)

Holly said...

I love the Wii! We bought my mom one for her birthday... it was more a present for us then her haha. I love your blog layout! Love reading about other MG's!!

Holly

Lacey said...

I LOVE THE NAMES!!!! And write whatever you want to write about ESPECIALLY the sappy stuff. This is YOUR blog to write how YOU feel and since you feel so strongly about Caleb... that only makes sense to write about him. Everyone that has a problem with it can just BACK OFF... or answer to me.. Haha..

Oh and my brother is in Seoul...

I love your blog!!! Keep it going! MG FOREVER BABY!

Frances said...

Don't forget that if you marry Caleb your first son will have to be Jean-Luc Piccard Anderson.