"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Recent Happenings

Let's see...
Thursday night was French Cheese night!! It was so fun. It was me, Whitney, Megan, Jourdan, Lana and M. Le Prof. Haha, it was pretty great. I LOVE French bread and cheese. Heavenly. Just not roquefort, or any of that blue cheese stuff. Nope. I especially love Boursin - basically garlic cheese. YUM. Then I went and hung out with Nat, Leah, Emily, Landon, Trevor and Riley. We hadn't all hung out together in so long, it was so good to see them again!
Then, last night was my work party. It was pretty sweet. The family that owns Seven Peaks own like at least 4 other companies, and so this was like, the Corporate Christmas party for all the top people in each company. And, yes, I was invited. You could bring a date, but me, Aubrey and Malae decided to go as a threesome. I'm pretty sure we were the only single people there, it was awesome. It was like a dinner party, so we got all dressed up, and had a dinner buffet with beef, chicken, fish, pototoes, veggies, rolls... etc. And for dessert it was crepes. It was so good. Then we played this trivia game (table against table) and I won a George Foreman grill! I am so excited to put that to good use! After the party, me, Malae and Aubs went over to Jake's - well, his friends house apartment - and watched a movie and just hung out. It was way fun. Jake cracks me up, he makes me laugh all the time when I'm with him. Good times...
And that was my weekend so far. Me and Britt are going out to lunch today, and then it's ADRIANNE'S BRIDAL SHOWER! I am so freaking excited. Leanna and I are getting together before to go get her stuff. I have missed my MG's so much. I'm way excited to see them all, and to celebrate Adrianne's upcoming wedding, woohoo!
I guess that's all... I'll blog later, no worries.

No comments: