It's been a while since I've blogged. What with finishing up finals, and partying, and going home for a week, I've been busy! The end of finals went... well? I think. We'll see when grades are uploaded....
Thursday, after my last final, I went down to #4, talked to Nat, and then proceeded to fall asleep on their couch. Nat left while I was sleeping, then Em came home from work, and gave a little scream as she saw me laying on their couch. Ha. That's how much of a second home #4 is to me :) A little later, Jordan came and picked me up, and we went to Trafalga, where we experienced the newest attraction, the 3-D ride! It was awesome. Since I have the hookups there, we got to go on all three rides for FREE! And it was only us, and the accountant for my company Jim, and his family. It was so great. After, we drove around a bit, and met up with Colton and Nat at Muse Music. One of Colton's mission companions was doing a show there. He was way good, we really liked him. Then, we went over to their other friends house and watched Casablanca. Good movie!! After the movie ended, the boy took us home, and Nat and I stayed up late, watching movies, making cookies and mac and cheese, and just talked. It was so great. I love Nat so much!! We've become such good friends this semester :)
The next day, I went home, and spent the next week hanging out with my cute mom and adorable little sister. Chari was so excited for me to come home, and she slept in my bed every night I was there. I felt like a mother I was woken up by her so much during the night. 'Britt, I need a drink.' 'Britt, I need to go potty.' etc etc etc. She lost her two bottom front teeth! Crazy... She's growing up! Christmas was great... The best present I got was.... TALKING TO MY BEST FRIEND AARON ON THE PHONE! His dad called and wanted me to be in on the conference call, it was amazing! Oh how I miss him. 45 minutes of him, me, and his immediate family. I loved it. His family is so amazing, they're definitely like my second family... Maybe third or fourth, after Dani and Ayisha's. Or maybe I just have 3 different second families :)
Let's see. Friday, Ayisha came to get me, and we moved all my stuff home to my apartment, and then had a party/sleep over night. Watching Mr and Mrs Smith, eating delicious pizza, making (and burning) cookies, playing Guitar Hero for hours.... I love my best friend! She's great. She really is a life saver. Yesterday we went to the mall, and I got a gorgeous dress for Adrianne's wedding!! I spent more than I wanted to, but I was in love with it!
Anyway... Then, after I got home, Jordan called me up, and he came and got me, and we headed up to Sandy to hang out with Mike and Colton. We went to Burger King (first time eating there sicne I was 5... I didn't throw up, although, I do feel sick, but probably because I ate a massive double whopper, haha). We played Left 4 Dead, where I got to kill zombies for an hour. I really enjoyed it actually... Haha. Then we went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was so so good!! There were no loose endings, and I couldn't see it being any different in anyway. Everything tied in so well... I was worried about that for a while, because the movie is like 3 hours long, but it was so great. Loved it. Plus, Brad Pitt is an amazing actor, and very good looking :) I got home at like 1:30am because me and Jord had to drive back down to Provo after the movie ended. It was just a good time. And Jordan is broadening my music knowledge (?) haha. Good times.
So, I think that's about it. I have one more week before school starts. I'm excited for the new year. I feel like I've been kind of stuck in a rut lately, and I'm ready for a fresh start. I have to clean up my apartment too.. It's so messy! And we're getting a new roommate, I'm kind of nervous, but it will be good :)
Oh-a few quick updates. Katie and Jason got engaged, Camille and Logan got engaged, M'Recia and Brent got engaged, Adrianne and Jed get married on Friday, and my cousin Rex and his wife Megan had their baby - Mia Mae! It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks... I'm excited for all of them!!
Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment