"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Girls Night Madness, and other thoughts

I just found out that my cousin Katrina is expecting her 5th baby! And my cousin Joe's wife Nikki is pregnant with their first! I'm so excited for them! I'm the baby cousin on the Galbraith side, and all my cousins are married other than my cousin Marissa who's 24 (I think?) I guess I need to get married and have kids to keep up with my cousins. Haha, jk. Marriage? Ah, that's such a big word. Full of so many implications... I'm not old enough for that! Or am I? Weird....
Anyway, today is... Tuesday? The days all blend together during breaks from school and work.
Sunday night, me and Aubs had a girls night. We're pretty adventurous, I must say. I was feeling sick (see previous post) but I decided that I really didn't need another night to sit around and feel sorry for myself, so I had Aubs come get me. Dr. Aubrey took care of me, and gave me a Mountain Dew and 2 Advil's. I had another one or two cans of the Dew before the night was over... We ventured around Walmart at about 1 am. Grabbed some temporary tat's and some eggnog. We drove around. Took some sweet pictures with our tat's, and then more awesome pictures with Photobook on Aubrey's Mac. We ate her leftover Cafe Rio at like 3 am. Really - we were a bit crazy, and out of control. We feel asleep at like 3:30 am in Aubs' bed, watching Rent. And don't worry, we woke up at 12 noon the next day. It was pretty great. I'll put some pictures on here, but for full coverage of the nights events, go check out my album on facebook entitled "Girls Night Madness." You'll love it.
Last night I slept on my couch, partly due to the fact that I have a huge, enormous pile of clothes on my bed, and partly due to the fact I was watching crazy/beautiful until like midnight. Then, I had a miniature breakdown, but I'm doing ok. Life is weird, isn't it?




No comments: