So, yesterday was H-night, as me and Landon dubbed it. We went to Hip Hop club, watched Heroes, and contemplated other H-words such as hamburgers, hot dogs and hibiscuses.
Anyway. I was going to go to bed early, I had finished my homework that needed to be done the next day (shocker, I know) and I was going to not waste anymore time on facebook, and get much needed sleep. So, around 10:30, I had brushed my teeth, and was sitting in bed, reading my scriptures and texting Jake. I was about to switch off the light when this guy called Dani. I won't give any background, because it really doesn't matter. Anyway, she came in, and we discussed what had been said. Then Adrea came in and we discussed that somemore with her. Adrea left. Me and Dani got in bed, lights out and everything. By this time it was about 11:15. So then, we talked a bit more, and I was almost asleep, when Adrea came in with Kenny on the phone. He got put on speaker. Alright, I was pretty awake now. I tried to go to sleep. Started thinking about Caleb.. Teared up, started crying. I heard Dani get up, grab her book/journal and head out the door. I wasn't anywhere near sleep at this point, so I went out to the living room, told her (with tears streaming down my face) that I wasn't going to bed yet either, so she could come back in. She did. It was 12 am. We both sat and talked and read our scriptures and wrote in our journals. I wrote Caleb a letter. We talked, and reminisced. We were laughing our heads off at some points, and at others we were bawling. We both took some all natural anxiety pills. We were pretty out of control at this point. Like really, we were tired and emotional and anxious... Oh boy. Finally, at about 1 am, we switched off the light again.
I fell asleep almost immediately.
I'm so grateful for a good roommate (and best friend!) who pops pills with me, cries with me, talks with me, and stays up late because we're emotional wrecks with me.
I love my Danielle Elena Israelsen!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh girlie, sometimes we just need to have those nights.
but, if you don't mind me asking, what natural anxiety pills did you take??? maybe i could use some...
There's such thing as natural anxiety pills? Sign me up! haha
So it turns out that I have some natural anxiety pills too! How crazy is that? :)
Post a Comment