"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Thoughts Today

*I only have 10 days of classes left.
*I had an 8 page paper due this morning. It is still little more than a thought in my head and a title page.
*I'm blogging when I should either be writing said paper, or getting ready for work.
*My room is an absolute disaster, and it's actually a bit embarrassing.
*I fit six feet of Bubble Tape in my mouth last night, and chewed it.
*I love Caleb, but I've been a little bit anti girls waiting for a missionary lately.
*I watched Secret Window last night with Jason, and had forgotten how amazing it is.
*The Festival of Colors rocked my socks. So did The Bombay House and the two drunk military men sitting next to us.
*Before finals I still have 4 papers to turn in, and 2 tests to take.
*General Conference is this weekend, yay!
*It's Kyle's birthday today.
*We watched The Sandlot last night for FHE. "You're killing me, Smalls!"
*Mine and Caleb's two year anniversary is in April.
*I miss California.
*I haven't seen Ayisha in a very long time, and I miss her.
*My adorable 5 year old sister called me crying last night because she misses me.
*I've been listening to my +44 cd a lot lately.
*I have amazing friends.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

James' and my 2 year anniversary is in April too, but it's not our dating anniversary it's our I love you anniversary. Weird. 2 years is a freaking long time. Miss you. Let's play soon before I leave.

Brandon and Leanna said...

i love you britt.. as long as your not "anti best friend mg's" were all good.

lets play before summer gets into full swing.. 2 more weeks girl. hang in there!

Unknown said...

my thought of this day is i love you

Janell said...

so cute about your little sis

Anna said...

I love Bombay House!!! I'm eating there tonight in fact :)

Ayisha said...

i miss you too! and also so 'blasted grateful' that you're my best friend. haha even when we don't see each other for ages.