"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol

I love....

- Danny Gokey.
This guy is amazing! I love his voice, he's way cute, and is just so cheerful. His wife died about 4 weeks before auditions, yet he has such a great outlook on life and is so optimistic.

- Adam Lambert.
This guy rocked the house tonight. He's so confident. And has a crazy amazing voice. And has black nail polish and emo hair.

- Kris Allen.
Well first off, he's freaking sexy. Paula got that right tonight. Second, he played his guitar. HOT. Also, him and his wife are so adorable. AND he can sing! Dani said he sounds like a Backstreet Boy, which is kind of true. Maybe that's why I love him so much, I'm reliving my childhood, haha.

-Megan Joy.
I think she has a super unique voice. Tonight wasn't really her strongest performance, but I think she's great. And, her hairs amazing. And, she's from Utah. And, she has the little twist she does when she sings, it's so cute.

So that is my own personal top four.
May the best (wo)man win.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh I love American Idol! Totally agree with your choices, except Megan, she's adorable but don't care for her too much. It'll be an interesting season.