*Payday
*Sleeping!
*Dinner with Britt at Winger's tonight.
*Going to Brad's amazing birthday party tonight.
*Having a sleepover with Britt tonight.
*GENERAL CONFERENCE.
*Going to a play tomorrow with Britt.
*Going up to Britt's cabin and spending time with her family.
Reasons why this weekend is not so great.
*Rent is due.
*I have to get started on my 10 page research paper for English.
*I need to get started on my 3 page paper for French.
Last night I went and saw Fast and Furious at the 12:05 am showing with Trent, Brad, Jj, Nat, Mickey and Mike. It had a lot of pretty cars, a lot of blown up cars, a couple good looking men, and some semi-naked women. It was pretty good, for what it's worth. I'm not sure what actually possessed me to go see it, I mean, it's not like I was counting down the days or anything, but it was just a good time with friends anyway. I talked with Jason on the phone for like an hour last night. We just talk and talk and talk. It's great.
I love (?) that it's raining. At least that's more spring-like weather. There was even a slight hint of salt in the air this morning that reminded me of the England shore... I miss that place.
I have had a ton of late nights lately. Tuesday I was up until 4, Wednesday until 1:30 and last night until 3. I've slept on the couch the last 3 nights too. I'm doing homework, and then I just crash there. Also, my room is a complete disaster zone, like really. It's kind of disgusting. I'm cleaning it today/tomorrow, promise!
My Romania application is almost all the way in! I just need to get my letters of recommendation in. Also - good news - I'm going to freeze in Romania! The average temperatures for January-April are 31-61 degrees, cold and windy with moderate snowfall. Looks like I'm in for another Utah winter, just half way around the world.
Photo of the day:
This was at Katie's 18th birthday party, May of 2007. We had a cake war. Look how long my hair was! I miss it...



No comments:
Post a Comment