"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, my life

I should be writing a paper, or studying Chemistry.
But, I think I'll blog instead.

Today, I'm having one of those "I'm in love, and that's all that really matters" days.
But, it's also snowing. I'm so done with the snow.
Really, it needs to be summer.
Speaking of summer, I can't wait for the season to start at Seven Peaks! We had our first manager meeting today and it was so fun. It was me, Katie, Krista, Aubrey, Joe, Becca, Trevon, Merrill, Amy, Eric and Tyler. We have such a great management team for this season. It's going to be so fun. I love my job :)

I've been pretty stressed out lately. I have at least one paper or test a week up until finals. That really can't be healthy. Ohhhh well. Such is the life of a college student. I'll be glad when this semester is over because 1) I will have almost all of my GE's done with! And 2) I can concentrate on work, and not have to try to balance work and school. I hate that. Also, it will be warm.

I think that's it. My life is kind of boring. Except I'm going to Britt's cabin with a huge group of friends this weekend, and next weekend is CALIFORNIA. Yes!!

2 comments:

sarah joelle said...

you work at seven peaks!? that is so COOL!

Lacey said...

Best feeling ever- Being done with GEs...
Worst feeling ever- Snowstorm when you want spring.

As for me.... I have all of the above.