"Have I gone mad?"
"I'm afraid so, but I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

No Exciting News

I have 1171 photo's tagged of me on facebook.
And 49 photo albums.
Oh wow.

I really don't have a lot to update on.
That's because I have been working like a madwoman.
I hate it.
A lot.

Other than that I've been hanging with my boys'. They're so great.
And on Sunday we had dinner at mom and dad Whiting's.
They take care of Britt, Ash and I.

The RS retreat is this weekend, oh baby.
I'm really excited.
And maybe hanging with the MG's.

My life is boring.
I get up.
I go to work (depending on the day) between 8 and 10.
I work until 6 or 7.
I go home, wander over to the boys', watch basketball and maybe a movie.
Go home and go to bed between 11 and 12.

1 comment:

Brandon and Leanna said...

not maybe hangin with the mg's.

for def hangin with the mg's

i like that plan better.

loves